Frequently Asked Questions
Am I eligible for APEL C?
APEL C is available to ALL OUM undergraduate learners with prior learning experience who are undertaking programmes through the open market.
Should I apply for APEL C?
- Do I want my prior learning to be recognised?
- Do I have the skills, knowledge, and prior learning relevant to a university course?
- Do I have evidence to support my prior learning?
If your answers are YES to any one of the above questions, then you should apply for APEL C.
How to apply for APEL C?
The myAPEL application is available at myVLE. Follow these steps when submitting your application:
- Login to myVLE
- Click to eServices
- Look for Undergraduate Services & Support
- Click APEL C Online
- Click on the APEL C Application
- Read the instructions and complete all the sections including the Knowledge Resume template
- Click ‘Submit’ for submission of the Knowledge Resume.
Where can I obtain more information?
For more information on APEL C, contact the Accreditation of Prior Experiental Learning Centre (APEL Centre) at 03-2773 2556 / 2786. Alternatively, you may send us an email at email@example.com.